Frequently Asked Questions Page
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
NOTE: Our community feeds into two different elementary schools. The following buildings feed into Cedar Mill Elementary: 12200, 12208, 12212, 12204, 12216, 12268, 12264, 12224, 12228, 12232, 12236, 12240, 12252, 12248, 12244. The rest of the community feeds into Bonny Slope. Contact us for clarification if you need further assistance!
- Theres no limit to the amount you can receive.
- You dont have to be a current resident to participate in the program.
- Theres no limit to the amount you can receive.
- If youre coming from Portland, heading west on US-26, take exit 68 toward Cedar Hills Boulevard/Beaverton and take a right. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto SW Barnes Road at the light and continue for .9 miles. Turn left into our community, which is right across the street from the Timberland Town Center! Once you drive into our community, stay right at the fork. Youll cross a bridge over Cedar Mill Creek and see the community leasing center on the right after about .10 miles.
- If youre coming from Hillsboro, heading east on US-26, take exit 67 for Murray Blvd and turn left onto NW Murray Blvd. Continue on Murray for .3 miles and take a right on NW Cornell Road. Stay on Cornell Rd for .3 miles and take a right onto NW Barnes at the gas station. At the light, stay right onto NW Barnes and take your first right into our community. Once entering the community, stay right at the fork and follow signs to our leasing office!
- If youre coming from Beaverton & Tigard, heading north on OR-217, use the right 2 lanes to take the Barnes Rd exit. Continue straight onto Barnes Road West. Stay on Barnes Road for 1.7 miles and take a left into our community, right across from the Timberland Town Center. (Take the first available left turn after youve passed NW 118Th Ave.) Once you drive into our community, stay right at the fork. Youll cross a bridge over Cedar Mill Creek and see the community leasing center on the right after about .10 miles.
Now, I've only been living here two days so far, but have had nothing but a pleasant experience. Moving sucks, and my movers were no exception, but the staff at the leasing office went above and beyond my expectations to support and facilitate my move. Having started a new job in Vancouver, I was unable to meet the movers and assist their process. The staff quickly offered to let them in to my apartment, handle the cash I'd laid out for them, and oversee the process until I'd returned - a half h- Edward K., Google
I cannot say enough nice things about the staff at Commons. I've enjoyed living there for the past 2 years and miss OR. The staff was friendly and helpful. I felt secure when packages came into their office. The only negative thing I can say about them is they deserve to have better tenants as I encountered a couple that were a handful. My only regret is I didn't bring them enough donuts to show my gratitude. Great job team and I wish you continued success.- Jett C., Google
HELLO MY NAME IS GAIL P IAM GOING ON 2YRS AT TIMBER CREEK AND I LOVE IT HERE ,THE PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE ARE GREAT THEY HELP YOU WHEN YOU REALLY NEED HELP .BELIEVE ME I HAD MY CAR SO FULL OF FOOD THAT I COULDNT GET IT UP THE STAIRS BY MY SELF AND I WOULD NEED HELP SO CHRIS SAID ILL MEET YOU BY YOUR DOOR WELL THAT BLOW ME OUT OF THE WATER CHRIS WORKS IN THE OFFICE NEVER WOULD I THINK THAT HE WOULD STOP WORKING TO HELP ME ,SO BELIEVE ME THIS IS THE PLACE TO LIVE . THE PEOPLE HERE ARE WONDERFUL THE- Gail P., Google
I love our home here at Commons at Timber Creek! Great staff and awesome neighbors. It is a very peaceful and friendly environment!- Wilburta B., Facebook
I live here & love it. No issues at all. Close to bus line & across from Banfield & MOC- Casey B., Facebook
We loved living here, and Chris was always so very helpful! No matter what came up they bent over backwards to help. We had an amazing view and great neighbors. It's my favorite place that I've lived so far.- Heather N., Yelp
I have been living here for about a year now and this is by far the best apartment living experience. I really enjoy the apartment's layout and features. I rented it before even seeing it and was not disappointed. I also really like to walk and this community offers some nice pathways through a creek with plenty of trees. If I need to run to the grocery store, Market of Choice is just right there across the street which is convenient if you get caught up in a snow storm or just don't feel up to- Eddie S., Yelp
We love this place, beautiful scenery, great area, and super friendly staff!- Apartments.com
The management is great, they are very friendly and helpful anytime you need anything. I moved into one of the townhouses and it's great. It's very spacious for the price. Sometimes parking can be a little crowded, but I never have to park too far away from my apartment. It's also if you're looking for a quieter community. There are lots of green grassy areas, and a trail nearby. They also allow pets which was important for me. The sunset transit center is nearby which is convenient if you work- Apartments.com